To inform, educate, inspire and connect
We support the social, economic and cultural development of our communities.
We provide pathways to services and information in partnership with other services and information providers.
We recognise that we need to move out of traditional roles and establish new relationships and move to an access model, where services are delivered just in time directly to the patron.
We aim to:
- be accessible to all
- be inclusive
- empower communities
- promote the wellbeing of our community
- create opportunities for connection
We are committed to these values:
- free and unfettered access to information
- the vital importance of reading and literacy
- access for all
- defending the space for public knowledge