UPGRADE FOR THOMASTOWN LIBRARY
The Thomastown Library has received funding from both the Andrews Labor Government under the Living Libraries Infrastructure Program and City of Whittlesea.
The library was closed from Monday 11 July but is now back open!
Thomastown Library welcomes you to celebrate the renovation and check it out for yourself at the special Open Day on Saturday 17 September from 10.30am - 12.30pm. There will be some fun activities for the kids to enjoy.
The upgrade included:
- Removal of the large circulation desk and installation of integrated service kiosk
- Internal glazing rectification works to existing entry/exit areas
- New double entry doors
- Replacement of carpet and some painting of walls
- Installation of shade structure
- Installation of return chute to workroom
- Screens in Community Garden
- Updated floor plan
- New shelving