Murrindindi Library Membership is free.
You can join at any of the Murrindindi’s branches: Alexandra, Kinglake, Yea or the Mobile Library.
Some of the many benefits you’ll enjoy include:
- Borrowing up to 30 items for 3 weeks at a time
- Having holds from any Murrindindi Library Service or any of the other Yarra Plenty Regional Library (YPRL) branches sent to your library branch
- Renewing of items online
- Using the YPRL website for quick and efficient item searches
- Access to a wide range of books, CDs, DVDs, magazines, reference material and more.
- Using internet-connected PCs at our Library branches
- Getting free online access at our WiFi hotspots
Murrindindi Library shares many of the free online resources with YPRL.
Check out our recommendations.