Instagram is a fun social media platform and it's also a powerful marketing tool with a growing reach.
If you want to promote yourself, sell your art or craft, or take your side hustle to the next level, building a following on Instagram can help. But how can you stand out in an increasingly crowded marketplace?
Instagram for Impact
The following courses on Lynda.com are ideal for people and small businesses looking to boost their Instagram impact.
- Learning Instagram Brush up on the basics.
- Simple photo edits on your phone Use your smart phone to make your photos pop - no fancy equipment required.
- Personal branding on social media Put your best foot forward - keep it professional while remaining authentic.
- Building an integrated online marketing plan Identify your customers to plan targeted content.
- Live streaming with Instagram Maximise your audience engagement through live streaming.
- Advertising with Instagram Target specific audiences with your best content - a little bit of cash can go a long way.
- Social media marketing tips Humanise your brand and expand your network.
Who or what is Lynda.com?
March is Maker Month at YPRL with over a hundred free events for creatives including How to create digital content, Get your headshot sessions, Photographing your products and even a Social media spa day. All free!