During Victoria's Stage 4 lockdown YPRL are delivering a selection of physical collection material including books, magazines, DVDs and CDs to vulnerable members of the community.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and would like to receive a Care Box, please complete the request form below. Our staff will select a small bundle of material based on your preferences to be posted out to your home. Delivery will be contactless via AusPost. Members will be required to hold onto the items until restrictions have eased and they can return them to the library.
To be eligible for this service you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- 70 years or older;
- live more than 5km from their nearest library branch;
- immunocompromised or taking immunosuppression therapy;
- have a chronic medical condition;
- mental health condition and/or
- don’t have access to private transport and don’t feel safe to travel on public transport.